Educators are busy. We try to stay informed and read up on the latest research and our colleagues’ experiences via social media, but it is a challenge.
That is a big reason why I have started the Reading by Example Newsletter. Sign up for free (link below) to receive a bi-weekly round-up of blog posts, relevant studies, and recommended books and articles in your inbox.
Select links to past newsletters in the archived list below. Note: This newsletter participates in the Amazon Affiliate program, which provides support for the resources utilized in the development of this work.
- January 19, 2019: The Literacy Experience
- September 8, 2018: Reading Clearly
- September 15, 2018: Finding the Time
- September 22, 2018: Professional Growth
- September 29, 2018: Courage and Fear
- October 6, 2018: Work/Life Balance
- October 13, 2018: Data-Informed Instruction
- October 20, 2018: Reflecting on Beliefs and Practices
- October 27, 2018: Engagement and Reading
- November 3, 2018: The Social/Emotional Side of Literacy
- November 10, 2018: Changing Roles and Responsibilities
- November 17, 2018: Reflection and Renewal
- November 24, 2018: Most Memorable Blog Posts of the Year – 2018
- December 1, 2018: Perspectives
- December 8, 2018: A Leader’s Presence
- December 15, 2018: Celebration and Change
- December 22, 2018: The Gift of Literacy