- Hattie Maguire (@TeacherHattie) at Moving Writers shares how she uses blogging to grow independent writers in her high school English classes.
- Christina Torres (@biblio_phile) at On Being writes about how teaching saves her life every single day at her middle school in Honolulu, Hawaii.
- Mary Beth Nicklaus (@MBethNicklaus) at Wisconsin English Journal reflects on guiding boys to stay true to their self-selected novels during reading intervention in Wisconsin Rapids, Wisconsin.
- Benjamin Doxtdator (@doxdatorb) at Long View on Education questions whether innovation in education can be reduced to a mindset or a quality such as grit.
- Ariel Sacks (@arielsacks) at Education Week Blog makes a case that school librarians are the literacy leaders we need, especially in light of cuts to this area.
For the remaining five blog posts, click here to go to my newsletter. Sign up for free today for weekly delivery to your inbox.