1. There is no such thing as a bad place to read.
2. You always have a balance at your public library due to late fees.
3. You often return your own books to the public library.
4. Instead of getting rid of some of your kids’ books, you buy more book shelves.
5. Special books will fall apart before your child loses interest in them.
6. Going to Barnes and Noble is considered a vacation.
7. Using books as a reward for good behavior is effective.
8. Amazon remembers you when you visit their website.
9. The kids (sometimes) pick reading over watching television or playing video games.
10. Going to bed without stories is unacceptable.